What: Manual Treatment of the Thoracic Spine: Level 1
When: Saturday, March 25th, 2017 9am-5pm The class will be both lecture and lab
Cost? $195 for a 1 day class.
Where: Integrative PT, 2114 James Street, Bellingham, WA 98229 Phone: 360-715-8686
Who can attend: intended for all clinicians including, PT, OT, PTA, OTA, LMP, Cert. Trainers, Acupuncturists, ATC, DC, fitness trainers, Pilates instructors, and all who may be interested.
7 hours of Continuing Education
How to register:
- Through our website www.integrativephysicaltherapyervices.com
- From the home page, follow the link “click here to schedule with Ed”
- Under “choose appointment type”, click “class”
- Then click the date of the class, “25th” and follow the directions
- Discover the importance of treating the thoracic spine for overall health and well-being
- Learn to evaluate and treat the Respiratory Diaphragm
- Gain a better understanding of the thoracic spine’s role in influencing the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic Nervous system.
- Learn techniques to “open” up the thoracic inlet to reduce cervical and UE pain.
- Learn scan exams to help isolate greatest areas of movement restriction.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions,
Hope to see you there!
Ed Deboo, PT