Corona Virus and COVID 19
Integrative Physical Therapy has been serving Bellingham since 2004 and we are pleased to announce the re-opening of our “in-clinic” visits. Initially, we will be open 2 days per week with CDC guideline precautions. These precautions are in place to protect all of us and limit the spread of the COVID virus.
New COVID virus procedures to limit exposure and maximize safety:
- Please cancel any scheduled visit and contact your healthcare provider if you have the following symptoms: cough, fever (100.4 degrees F), chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, and difficulty breathing.
- All clients will be asked to stop at the restroom and wash hands for at least 20 seconds. The code for the restrooms are “1313” (address of the building). There are also restrooms located on the second floor.
- Although we will be spacing out appointments, please try to maintain 6 feet social distancing in the waiting area outside our door.
- We request that only the client who is being treated enter the treatment room (unless age or safety requires an additional person).
- Upon entering the clinic, there will be hand sanitizer and a touch-less thermometer will be used to take your temperature. The CDC considers a person to have a fever when he or she has a measured temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or greater.
- Therapists will also take their temperature daily to check for fevers.
- Therapists will wear a mask to further reduce exposure. Clients are welcome to also wear a mask if they feel compelled to.
- All surfaces will be disinfected between each client.
- If you are paying with a credit card for your treatment, we recommend paying on-line prior to the visit to avoid handling the credit card.
We thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate the new post COVID world. Our mission continues to deliver outstanding service safely and responsibly.
Ed and Elizabeth Deboo, PT’s