Corona Virus and COVID 19
Integrative Physical Therapy has been proudly serving Bellingham since 2004. Therefore, we are happy to now resume “in-clinic” sessions. Initially, we will be open 2 days per week with CDC guideline precautions. These precautions are in place to protect all of us and limit the spread of the COVID virus.
New COVID virus procedures to limit exposure and maximize safety:
- Please cancel any scheduled visit and contact your local Bellingham healthcare provider if you have the following symptoms: cough, fever (100.4 degrees F), chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, and difficulty breathing.
- Please wash your hands prior to your Physical Therapy session. The code for the restrooms are “1313” (address of the building). There are also restrooms located on the second floor.
- Although we will be spacing out appointments, please try to maintain 6 feet social distancing in the waiting area outside our door.
- Unless age or safety requires an additional person, we request only the client enter the treatment room.
- Upon entering the clinic, there will be hand sanitizer and a touch-less thermometer will be used to take your temperature. The CDC considers a person to have a fever when he or she has a measured temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or greater.
- Therapists will also take their temperature daily to check for fevers.
- Therapists will wear a mask to further reduce exposure. Clients are welcome to also wear a mask if they feel compelled to.
- All surfaces will be disinfected in between clients.
- If you are paying with a credit card for your treatment, we recommend paying on-line prior to the visit to avoid handling the credit card.
- We have proudly been providing Physical Therapy in Bellingham since 2004 and are happy to be back! Ready to schedule?
We thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate the new post COVID world. Our mission continues to deliver outstanding service safely and responsibly.
Ed and Elizabeth Deboo, PT’s